You want a good miso soup but you don’t have enough time? We have “THE” recipe for a simple, tasty, delicious and very quick miso soup, here is our recipe!
The utensils for an express miso soup
For the miso soup express, you will need a kettle, 2 japanese bowls, a teaspoon and possibly a small strainer.
No need to use your stove top!
Miso soup express recipe #2
- 2 tsp dashi powder
- 2 pinch dried wakame seaweed
- 50 cl hot water
- 2 tsp miso paste
- In each bowl, place 1 teaspoon of dashi powder and 1 teaspoon of wakame seaweed in the bottom.
- Boil the water and pour it into the bowls.
- Add a teaspoon of miso paste by mixing it with the broth using a small strainer.
- The miso soup is ready! Enjoy it immediately!
Tips and tricks
Prepare all your ingredients in advance, the water must be hot to mix the miso paste.
Don’t hesitate to vary the types of miso, we prefer the red one which is stronger in taste. Think also to vary the dashi, you have some with konbu for example.
You can add chives, chopped onions, already cooked tofu, minced shallots…
We have already given you a recipe of a miso soup to cook but this one is longer to make. Personally, I often use the express version and it is very convenient. No big dishes to do and I get a delicious miso soup!